Using Lovense Lush on AdultWork
Do any fellow webcam models know if you can use the Lovense Lush with adultwork or Skype?

I am unsure if the Lovense Bodychat app and Cam Model Extension works with AWs directcam or even Skype.

Adultwork is not shown on the cam sites it integrates with but have seen a few girls advertising Lovense and Lush shows.

Any help from cam girls using a Lush or know how-to?
I would strongly advise against using the lovense Lush, or any Hytto Ltd sex toys for that matter. Whilst the idea and concept behind teledildonics and webcam interactivity is good, Lovense are based in China, the products are substandard, poor quality and likely to result in injury from long-term use associated with that of webcam models.

Why else do you think UK sex toy ships like Lovehoney, Sextoys.co.uk, Simply Pleasure and all the other leading stores do not stock it!?

Avoid Lovense products!!!
Where can I buy the Lovense Lush in the UK?
The Lovense Lush is currently only available in the UK at Sex Shop 365.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.